Wednesday, September 30, 2020

OcTBR: October is for your To Be Read pile


Hey all! I'm jumping back into this blog, and starting with OcTBR, and my To Be Read pile. 

I saw a FB memory about this earlier this week and realised that it's happening again this year, and that my To Be Read pile is more out of control than ever - so tonight I'll be working on collecting everything that I have yet to read in one place, and putting everything else away. That last part might be wishful thinking! 

I'll take a photo and share it, so you can see the scope of my To Be Read pile, and what I'm tackling! I don't intend to read it all, and won't be able to get through everything in October, but I hope that I can make a real dent, and also get some clarity on what exactly I do want to read and what I maybe need to let go. 

I'm also going to try not to buy any more books in October - although I do have an order coming from Dymocks, and All Star Comics! I'll hold onto those, and they can be my reward at the end of the month!  

You are most welcome to join in on the challenge as well, and you can sign up on the official website here


No comments:

Post a Comment